Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Retro Suitcase Gift Sets

I love suitcases.  It's probably because I love to travel and they always make me think of great trips I've taken, or enticing places I have yet to visit.  I don't get to travel as much as I'd like, so you might say I'm a bit preoccupied with images and symbols of travel and far away destinations.  

Although modern rolling suitcases are more sturdy and practical, I still really like the old style cases that I've acquired over the years.  I have one wood framed case that I bought at a flea market in Glasgow, Scotland and hauled all the way back to the states with me because I loved it so much.  I have other cases that are precious to me because they belonged to family members who have been gone for many years and saw many great adventures of their own.


So, I was thrilled to find boxes in the shape of suitcases to introduce my new gift sets in time for the holiday season.  They'll also be great for wedding party gifts at any time of year. One set would be perfect for groomsmen gifts, with its collection of shaving items. Others would be perfect for bridesmaids or mothers, or even the bride and groom themselves.  Everybody loves nice soap and who can resist a cute suitcase?



Definitely NOT me!

 .

1 comments:

My Gaia Travel Buddy said...

if you want to buy pink vintage luggage, then My Gaia Travel Buddy is one of the best choices you have.